I love pork tenderloin and there are so many different way you can cook it up! This Herb and Garlic cream cheese stuffed tenderloin is amazing..bursting with different seasonings and the cream cheese & bacon filling finishes it off and makes for a delicious meal. Makes 4 servings at 4 smart points each.
Herb & garlic cream cheese and bacon stuffed pork tenderloin
- 1 lb raw pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese softened
- 2 slices low point bacon I used Market pantry center cut from Target, 2 slices is 1sp
- 1 glove of garlic diced
- 1 tsp natural herb seasoning or similar
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp natural herb seasoning
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Cook your bacon slices and drain, chop up into small piece.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl mix your cream cheese, bacon pieces, garlic and 1 tsp herb seasonings.
- Using a sharp knife cut open your pork tenderloin.
- Spread your cream cheese mixture into the middle of the pork, close your tenderloin and seal with either toothpicks or meat rope.
- Use a brush and brush on your fresh lemon juice. In a small bag mix your rosemary, sage, oregano and herb seasonings, add in a dash of salt & pepper. Shake up and sprinkle over your pork loin covering as much as you can.
- Spray a piece of foil with some cooking spray and lay tenderloin in foil, wrap so pork is sealed in foil. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for approx 40 minutes. Cut into 1oz pieces. Serves 4-4oz servings
- Nutritional info per serving.. Calories 172...Fat 5.5g..Saturated fat 2.7g...Carbs 1g...Fiber 0g...Sugars 1g...Protein 26g