I was playing around with some of the famous two ingredient dough one day and came up with these tasty garlic parmesan bacon wheels. They are so good and would be great for entertaining or as a side dish. I love using the 2 ID for pizza but there are so many other great things you can make with it. These delicious baked treats are just 2 smart points each on WW freestyle.
Garlic parmesan bacon wheels
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup non fat plain 0% greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1.5 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 6 slices cooked center cut bacon crumbled
- FOR BRUSHING TOPPING
- 2 teaspoon light butter melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese
- Make sure your bacon is pre-cooked and crumbled (into very small pieces)
- Preheat oven to 400F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix your yogurt and flour together. Add in garlic powder, parmesan cheese, salt, italian seasoning and bacon, mix well and form into a dough ball. If you need to then sprinkle flour onto a surface to knead the dough if you find it too sticky.
- Break into 10 similar size dough balls, using your hands roll out each into one long piece and then make into a pinwheel and pinch end to seal it, place on cookie sheet.
- In a little bowl mix your melted butter, garlic salt and parmesan together and brush onto the tops of your dough wheels.
- Bake in the oven for approx 15-18 minutes, checking them and once they are golden brown remove from oven, serve warm * they reheat well in the toaster or microwave oven. Makes 10 wheels
Smart Points- 2 using SP calculator
Points Plus- 2 using PP calculator
Nutritional info, Calories 80...Fat 2g...Sat Fat 1.1g...Carbs 9.4g...Fiber 0.4g...Sugar 0.9g...Protein 5.6g using My Fitness Pal