In a perfect world, dinner can just be thrown into a pot every morning and served 8 hours later right? Crockpot meals are the best when they take little to no effort and this garlic bacon & ranch chicken takes all of 2 minutes to set up, then go about your day and come back to the most delicious tasting chicken ever! Serve it on your favorite bun, top your salad or just eat it right out of the crockpot with a fork.. I might be guilty of this 😉 This would be great served at Superbowl Sunday that is coming up.. Just 3 points per serving on WW.
Garlic bacon & ranch crock pot chicken
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast mine weighed approx 8-10oz each breast
- 1 8 oz package light cream cheese
- 1 28 g package ranch seasoning I used clubhouse
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- Plug in your crockpot and turn to low or high heat depending on how long you want to cook for.
- Spray bottom of pot with non stick spray.
- Place chicken breast on the bottom, top with cream cheese (I cut my block into 2) ranch seasoning, shredded cheese, diced garlic and garlic powder.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low 7 hours, you can shred the chicken right in the crock pot but I find it easier to remove each breast and shred with a couple of forks, then return shredded chicken to pot. Stir well and add in your cooked crumbled bacon.
- Serve warm with buns, makes 12- 1/2 cup servings, store in the fridge and it will freeze well.
- *** PLEASE NOTE- POINTS DO NOT INCLUDE BUNS