These little cookies are so yummy, its like cake but in a cookie and I mean who doesn’t like sprinkles?? 😉 All you need is 3 simple ingredients and 15 minutes and this little treat can be ready to enjoy, these cookies are only 2 smart points each!
Funfetti cake cookies
2SP blue, green & purple or 1pp each
- 1 cup funfetti cake mix
- 2 Tbsp vanilla 0% greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp egg whites
- ½ Tbsp sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Mix your 3 ingredients together making sure to get any lumps.
- Drop by spoon onto your cookie sheet. You can top with some extra sprinkles, I used about ½ Tbsp of extra sprinkles for topping.
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes, after they have been in the oven a few minutes you can lightly push down on them with a fork.
- Makes 14 cookies at 2sp each on all 3 MyWW programs or 1pp each.
- Nutritional info (not including sprinkles) Per cookie- Calories-39, Fat-0.9g, Saturated fat- 0.3g, Carbs-7.2g, Fiber-0.2, Sugars-4g Protein-0.7g