I wanted to make myself a sweet little treat to get through the Easter weekend and all that chocolate madness (okay not madness, it's really pure love, but I know deep down I don't need to stuff my face with chocolate!) The frozen bark sure hit the spot and it nice and low on points.. You can top it with anything really, as long as you calculate the points for your toppings.. Store it in the freezer and grab a little here and there when those chocolate attacks smack you in the face 😉
Frozen yogurt Easter bark
- 650 g about 2.5 cups greek 0% yogurt, plain or flavourd will work, I used vanilla
- 3 oreo thin cookies
- 20 g chocolate smarties Canadian product or chocolate M&M's, you can buy spring colored ones
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles
- Line a large tray with parchment paper (use a baking one if you can, a plastic one might crack when in the freezer)
- Pour your yogurt out onto the tray, you can make it as thick or thin as you want, but best to not have it too thin.
- Chop up your oreo cookies and smarties into small pieces and sprinkle on top of yogurt. Then top with sprinkles.
- Freeze for about 2 hours, remove and break bark into pieces, act quickly as the yogurt will melt. This is best taken a piece at a time and eaten right away.
- Makes approx 650 grams in total, 10 servings of 65 grams, which is approx 4 pieces, depending how big/small you cut your pieces. 4 smart points or 3 points plus per 65 grams.
- Nutritional info per 65g.. Calories 88..Fat 1.8g..Saturated fat 0.8g...Carbs 17.8g.. Fiber 0.3g..Sugars 14.3g...Protein 5.5g