I have teamed up with one of my favorite companies again, Flatout Flatbread to bring you some new tasty recipes. I am compensated for my time but all opinions are entirely my own. I feel beyond lucky to collaborate with Flatout because they truly are a favorite of mine and have been along my whole weight loss journey. On any given week you can find their bread in my grocery cart and I have several recipe creations on my blog to put them to good use. With my latest recipe I was all about the freestyle program on weight watchers, these Flatout eggs benedict are so tasty, easy to make and just 3 smart points each! Don’t forget to check out Flatout’s store locator here.
- 2 Flatout fold it's, 5 grain and flax
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 4 slices tomato
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- ½ Tbsp dijon mustard
- ½ Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon
- 1 tsp light butter
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Fill a skillet half way with water, add your vinegar and bring to a boil over high heat on stove. Reduce to simmer and break your eggs one at a time into the water, cook for 4-5 minutes.
- In a separate pan you can cook your bacon, add 1 tsp olive oil and cook bacon few minutes on each side.
- For sauce, in a microwave safe bowl whisk together your yogurt, mayo, mustard and lemon juice. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir in butter.
- Cut your fold it's in half. Top with 1 slice of bacon, tomato, a dash of salt & pepper, egg and sauce.
- Serve immediately, makes 4 servings.
Smart points- 5 (green) using SP calculator
Points plus- 5 using PP calculator
Nutritional info.. Calories.. 177...Fat 9.5g...Sat fat 2.5g...Carbs 9.6g..Fiber 3.5g...Sugar 1.2g..Protein 15.6g using My Fitness Pal