I love whipping up easily made dips.. They are great to serve while watching football on the weekends. Truth be told I am not a fan of pickles, I like dill pickle chips but it stops there haha. My husband loves pickles and I know there are a lot of pickle lovers out there so this one is for you 🙂 This dill pickle dip was so easy to make, just 5 minutes and a few ingredients. Makes 8- ¼ cup servings at 2PP or 2SP each on all 3 MyWW programs and just 48 calories.
Dill pickle dip
- 4 oz light cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup plain 0% greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup fat free sour cream
- ¼ cup pickle juice
- 1 garlic clove diced
- 1 cup baby dill pickles diced
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon dill
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Dash of salt
- In a bowl mix the softened cream cheese with the yogurt and sour cream till well blended. Add in the pickle juice, garlic and all seasonings.
- Fold in the diced dill pickles.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge. Makes 2 cups total, 8- ¼ cup servings.