I love whipping up easily made dips.. They are great to serve while watching football on the weekends. Truth be told I am not a fan of pickles, I like dill pickle chips but it stops there haha. My husband loves pickles and I know there are a lot of pickle lovers out there so this one is for you 🙂 This dill pickle dip was so easy to make, just 5 minutes and a few ingredients. Makes 8- 1/4 cup servings at 2SP each on all 3 MyWW programs.
Dill pickle dip
- 4 oz light cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup plain 0% greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup pickle juice
- 1 garlic clove diced
- 1 cup baby dill pickles diced
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Dash of salt
- In a bowl mix the softened cream cheese with the yogurt and sour cream till well blended. Add in the pickle juice, garlic and all seasonings.
- Fold in the diced dill pickles.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge. Makes 2 cups total, 8- 1/4 cup servings.