When summer turns to fall I immediately get excited to pull out my crock pot and start making soups. There’s nothing quite like a hot bowl of soup to warm you up on those chilly days. Its super easy and makes for a quick clean up after a meal. This potato and cauliflower soup sure does warm the soul and its only 4 smart points per 1 cup serving.
Creamy potato & cauliflower cheesy soup
4sp or 3pp per serving
- 4 medium peeled white potatoes
- 1/2 head of chopped cauliflower
- 1 small chopped onion
- 4 cups of broth (your choice)
- 1/2 cup milk (I use almond)
- 2/3 cup light grated mozzarella
- 2 Tbsp aioli sauce (optional)
- 2 Tbsp light cream cheese
- salt/pepper to taste
- Cook the potatoes, cauliflower, onion and broth in crock pot on high for 4 hours or low 6 hours.
- Using a hand masher, mash up the potatoes and cauliflower while in the crock pot. Add the milk, cheeses and sauce and stir a few times.
- Leave on low and allow cheese to melt for 10-15 minutes. Garnish with grated cheese and bacon crumbs..(optional and not incl in point value) 4sp or 3pp per 1 cup serving.
- Nutritional info per serving (not incl cauliflower or onion) Calories.. 135...Fat 3.7g...Saturated fat 1.8g...Carbs 13.8g...Fiber 1.4g...Sugars 1.4g.. Protein 5g
Hi, I am really liking your recipes and I cant wait to try them. I do have a question. What is Aioli sauce? is that something you made or purchased? When I think of aioli I think of a mayonnaise mixture. Please clarify. Thank you in advance
Hi, Aioli sauce is a creamy garlic sauce and I bought it, you can omit if you can’t find it or use a ranch or garlic type dressing
How many Smart Points would this be?
I am just about to update this one 🙂
Pingback: Makeover Cheeseburger Soup | Weight Watchers Friendly Recipes
Is the points value the same for FS?
Yes, there are no new zero point foods so it will be the same
So the points for the potato cauliflower soup is 4? Also what exact aioli sauce did you use (brand and flavor)?
yes points are correct, aioli sauce is like a garlic sauce and brands will vary based on where you live
Just made this and will take it for lunch the next couple of days. Very nice! Thanks for the recipe.
You are very welcome, glad you enjoyed it 🙂