I love that warm cinnamon sugar taste right out of the oven, especially on a cold winters morning..Pancake muffins are a great alternative to regular muffins and can be mixed up and baked fairly quick. They make for a fun little breakfast the whole family can enjoy and these delicious brown sugar cinnamon ones are only 3 smart points each.
Cinnamon sugar swirl pancake muffins
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a small bowl mix your brown sugar and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Mix remaining dry ingredients together, then add your wet and mix well.
- Spray your muffin tin and fill 6 with 1 tablespoon of your batter, then add 1 teaspoon of brown sugar mix on top.
- Divide the rest of the batter over the 6 muffins. Using a tooth pick swirl around the batter. Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar mix on top.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes. Each pancake muffin is 3sp or 2pp.
- Nutritional info, per muffin.. Calories 79...Fat 0.3g..Saturated fat 0g... Carbs 17.5g...Fiber 0.6g...Sugar 9g...Protein 1.7g...