I teamed up with one of my favorite American companies, Flatout again this month to bring you a tasty sweet treat for the upcoming July 4th holiday! These cinnamon berry cups with marshmallow cream topping are delicious and the perfect light summer sweet treat! The red white and blue is just an added bonus 😉 serve these up to your guest and I promise they will be a hit! I have been using Flatout breads for what feels like forever, they work great for all types of food creations, you can check out some of my other recipes here and make sure you check out their store locator to see where you can pick yours up today! Berry cups are just 110 calories and 4 smart points each. *For my fellow Canadians, you can make these for Canada day and leave out the blueberries, and add some Canada themed sprinkles 🙂
Cinnamon berry cups with marshmallow cream
- 3 Flatout originals I use the multigrain and flax
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1.5 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 oz light cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup marshmallow fluff see pic below
- Heaping ⅓ cup fat free cool whip
- Fresh strawberries & fresh blueberries about ½ cup of each, strawberries halved.
- Preheat oven to 375F, spray a 6 hole regular sized muffin tin with some non stick spray.
- Lay out your flatbreads and brush each one lightly with your apple sauce *you can use egg whites if you prefer, instead of the applesauce.
- In a small bowl mix your sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over your breads, I did both sides (with the applesauce and sugar mix)
- Use a pizza cutter and cut each wrap into 4 pieces, place 2 pieces into your muffin cups, overlapping so they form a cup (shown in picture)
- Bake in oven for approx 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl using an electric mixture beat your cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and cool whip together for 2 minutes.
- Fill your cups with your fresh berries, then pipe your marshmallow cream on top, finish of with some sprinkles.
- Makes 6 cups at 4 smart points each (3 points plus, old WW program)
- Best to not add marshmallow cream till ready to serve. Nutritional info per cup (incl berries) .. Calories 110...Fat 2.4g...Sat fat 0.7g...Carbs 20.1g... Fiber 4.4g...Sugars 8.5g...Protein 4.4g