I might be all about waffles these next few weeks.. my loving husband bought me a really fun waffle maker for Valentines… yes he knows the way to my heart! 😉 You will need a waffle maker to make these, so if you have one your in luck, cause they are delicious! Recipe makes 1 large waffle at 7 points each. and it’s super filling!
Chocolate peanut butter waffles
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp melted margarine
- 1 Tbsp egg whites
- 1 Tbsp melted peanut butter
- Turn on your waffle maker to heat up.
- Melt your peanut butter in the microwave for about 40 seconds.
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a bowl, I like to use a large measuring cup for easy pouring into the waffle maker.
- Spray your waffle maker and pour batter evenly.
- Cook for about 4 minutes, if not ready yet then leave for another minute or two. All waffle makers are different.
- Top with a banana and some melted peanut butter. Waffle alone is 7pp.