Spring has arrived and summer is just around the corner, that has me thinking about all the fresh fruit that will be in season. I love a good fruit tray when entertaining or any time really and this chocolate peanut butter dip is the perfect addition. It is creamy, delicious and you can whip it up in 5 minutes! Makes 8- ¼ cup servings at 3SP on all programs, feel free to half the recipe if you don't want to make as much.
Chocolate peanut butter fruit dip
- ¾ cup plain 0% greek yogurt
- 1 package jello fat free chocolate pudding mix
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoon milk *I used 1%
- ¾ cup fat free cool whip
- In a food processor or using an electric mixer, blend the yogurt, pudding mix, peanut butter and milk together till creamy.
- Transfer mix to a bowl and fold in the cool whip till it is all blended together. Makes 8- ¼ cup servings. Serve with fruit for a low point snack.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days, you can half the recipe if you don't want to make as much.
- *Note- for those curious, I think using PB2 should work, in wet form or increase the yogurt a little.. You'd need to figure the points out on the WW app if you swap out for PB2