You all know my love of peanut butter & chocolate… its a match made in heaven! 🙂 These delicious donuts do not disappoint, reese peanut butter cups mixed in the batter and sprinkled on top.. not to mention peanut butter topping.. YUM! 5 smart points per donut (3pp)
Chocolate peanut butter cup donuts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1.5 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp almond milk
- 1-43 g package mini reese peanut butter cups if you can't find the small packs just weigh them out
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter slightly melted
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray your donut pan and set aside.
- Mix your dry ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add in your egg whites, vanilla and milk and mix well.
- Chop up your peanut butter cups into very small pieces, add half of them to the donut batter and leave the other half aside.
- Fill your donut pan with 6 donuts, bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Let cool then using a knife spread your peanut butter over the 6 donuts (I melted mine in the microwave for 30 seconds for easier spreading) then sprinkle the remaining peanut butter cup pieces on top. Each donut is 5sp or 3pp
- Nutritional info, per donut .. Calories 130...Fat 3.3g... Saturated fat 1.1g... Carbs 22.5g.. Fiber 1.1g... Sugars 12.5g...Protein 3.1g