I wanted cookies and I wanted them to be filled with chocolate chips….but I wanted peanut butter too 😉 Okay let’s face it I always want cookies and peanut butter .. I mean who doesn’t! These chocolate peanut butter chip banana cookies are so tasty.. the texture is a mixture of a soft and chewy cookie due to the banana and that might not be for everyone but the taste is decadent and they are bursting with lots of chocolate & peanut butter chips 🙂 2 smart points per cookie and just 47 calories, these cookies are also egg free..
Chocolate peanut butter chip banana cookies
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 medium mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup brown sugar lightly packed
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- In a bowl cream together your apple sauce, brown sugar and mashed banana. Add in vanilla and mix.
- Stir in your flour, baking powder and corn starch.
- Fold in your chocolate and peanut butter chips. Chill dough in fridge for approx 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375F, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray with some non stick spray.
- Drop cookies onto cookie sheet by small spoonfuls, dough will be sticky, each cookie is approx 1 Tbsp of dough, then wet your fingers with a little water and gently push down on cookies.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Makes 40 cookies at 2 smart points each (1 point plus)
- Nutritional info (not incl bananas, for WW we don't add points for fruit) Calories 47...Fat 1g..Sat fat 0.6g.... Carbs 8.3g...Fiber 0.2g... Sugars 3.5g...Protein 0.8g