I wanted cookies and I wanted them to be filled with chocolate chips….but I wanted peanut butter too 😉 Okay let’s face it I always want cookies and peanut butter .. I mean who doesn’t! These chocolate peanut butter chip banana cookies are so tasty.. the texture is a mixture of a soft and chewy cookie due to the banana and that might not be for everyone but the taste is decadent and they are bursting with lots of chocolate & peanut butter chips 🙂 2 smart points per cookie and just 47 calories, these cookies are also egg free..
Chocolate peanut butter chip banana cookies
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 medium mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup brown sugar lightly packed
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- In a bowl cream together your apple sauce, brown sugar and mashed banana. Add in vanilla and mix.
- Stir in your flour, baking powder and corn starch.
- Fold in your chocolate and peanut butter chips. Chill dough in fridge for approx 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375F, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray with some non stick spray.
- Drop cookies onto cookie sheet by small spoonfuls, dough will be sticky, each cookie is approx 1 Tbsp of dough, then wet your fingers with a little water and gently push down on cookies.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Makes 40 cookies at 2 smart points each (1 point plus)
- Nutritional info (not incl bananas, for WW we don't add points for fruit) Calories 47...Fat 1g..Sat fat 0.6g.... Carbs 8.3g...Fiber 0.2g... Sugars 3.5g...Protein 0.8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
What size scoop or size is it was teaspoon or tablespoon
About 1 Tbsp
I am going to try this by eliminating the banana and doubling the apple sauce. Hope it works. 🙂
Let me know if it they work out for you 🙂
Hello there! I have 2 questions for you. What do you mean when you say “cream together?” Also, I would like to omit the peanut butter chips and add more chocolate chips. Do you happen to know if that would still keep it at 2 SP per cookie?
Hi Becky, cream together is just a term for mixing together but generally the things being mixed are of creamy texture , yes the points will stay the same if you just use regular chocolate chips 🙂
Just pulled These out of the oven and boy oh boy are these yummy while warm. I hope they are just as good when they have cooled off. Could be my new dangerous addiction. I had to stop making the two bite chocolate chip/peanut butter cookies. Couldn’t stay out of them.
Haha yes so yummy, I love anything fresh out of the oven and still warm, you could always give them a little zap in the microwave too 🙂
Pingback: Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookies w/ Salted Peanuts
Hello! I’m new to weight watchers and I’ve come across your blog and already I’m in love! Just curious, when a recipe says “2sp”, is that the same as the freestyle points? I’m so excited to try everything!!
Hi Angela, welcome to WW 🙂 yes it would be the same, freestyle is still smart points and those recipes that just say smart points are likely baking recipes that had no “new zero” point foods, so no changes were made to the recipe whereas dinner recipes with say chicken in them changed, if that makes sense 🙂
These came out great!!!!!!!
Can’t wait to make these! Finding your blog has made my WW journey so much easier!
I am so happy to hear that Amanda, hope you enjoy the cookies 🙂
Holy cow these are delicious!!!
So glad you enjoyed them 🙂
Do these need to be refrigerated? They were very good right out of the oven! I covered them and put them in a container….think I will warm up in the toaster for a bit.
I think its best to refrigerate them especially with ingredients used.. Glad you enjoyed them 🙂
Pingback: Chocolate peanut butter chip banana cookies – Normal weight – Good health