Do you ever wonder why they call two-bite cookies..two bites?? Cause you know you can eat those suckers in one bite! 😉 And these chocolate chip peanut butter-centered ones are amazing!! But I recommend you savour them and enjoy the two bites.. 🙂 They will surely sweeten up any dessert table!
Chocolate chip peanut butter two bite cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray your mini muffin pan and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Cream together your margarine, oil and brown sugar. Add the egg whites and vanilla and mix.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda and mini chocolate chips.
- Place a very small amount of cookie batter into 18 muffin cups and put in oven for 2 minutes, just enough to melt down the batter. Divide your peanut butter over the 18 cookie bites, placing a small amount on top of your batter.
- Top with the remaining cookie batter.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes. 3PP & 3SP each on blue/green/purple or 2 points plus per cookie..
- Nutritional info, per cookie .. Calories 66... Fat 1.9g... Saturated fat 0.5g... Carbs 11.6g... Fiber 0.3g... Sugars 6.8g.. Protein 1.1g