Donuts are definitely one of my favorite things to bake. I just love coming up with different flavor combinations, but most of all I love that they are only 4 smart points! Your average store bought donuts will cost you upwards of 10sp or more if its decadent enough, so how awesome is it that you can have more than 2 of my donuts for that… not that you would in one sitting.. well maybe 😉 These chocolate chip banana donuts are delicious, especially the nutella topping. 🙂
Chocolate chip banana nutella donuts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 medium banana mashed
- 2 Tbsp egg whites
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp nutella
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 6 serving donut pan and set aside.
- Mix your dry ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Mash your banana and add to dry ingredients, stir in your egg whites, milk and vanilla. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Fill your donut pan and bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes.
- Let cool then spoon your nutella into a zip lock bag and cut a small hole, pipe onto donuts.
- Makes 6 donuts at 4sp on all 3 MyWW programs or 2pp each, store in a sealed container, best to drizzle donuts with nutella when ready to be served.
- Nutritional info (not incl banana) per donut.. Calories 97... Fat 2.1g... Saturated fat 1.3g... Carbs 16.7g... Fiber 0.4g... Sugars 8.3g... Protein 1.9g