Some days (especially football Sundays) I just like making junky food, but... weight watcher friendly of coarse! I like appetizers, pizza, wings etc... just as much as the next person, and no way am I giving it up! We don't have to feel guilty eating these yummy foods, and you can easily whip up point friendly appetizers to enjoy on those casual laid back days.. These chicken fajita rolls are a perfect addition to your football frenzy table full of food.. and you don't have to blow all your points to enjoy a few, 3 smart points each.
Chicken fajita rolls
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- ½ cup diced peppers I used red and green
- ⅓ cup diced onion
- ½ cup grated light cheese
- ¾ t fajita seasoning
- 4 oz shredded cooked chicken
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Sautee your peppers and onions in a frying pan with a little non fat cooking spray for 8-10 minutes.
- Mix your chicken and fajita seasoning together in a small bowl.
- Lay your wrapper down on a diagonal in front of you. Place a spoonful of the peppers/onions mix, chicken and cheese.
- Roll your wrappers up tight, tucking in the sides half way, have a small bowl of water handy and seal your wrapper shut with a little water.
- Place on a sprayed cookie sheet and bake in oven for approx. 10 minutes. Check often to prevent over cooking them. 3 SP or 2PP each.. Serve with salsa and/or sour cream for dipping.