Anyone who has been following me for awhile knows that Flatout breads are used weekly in my household, there is so much you can do with them. I make simple dinners, easy breakfast and even delicious desserts with their products, if you search “Flatout” on my blog you will find several creations! I teamed up once again with the awesome company, who by the way is now endorsed by Weight Watchers, to bring you yet another simple and tasty meal idea. These chicken cordon bleu quesadillas are so good and can be whipped up in just a few minutes. Makes a great lunch or dinner at just 7 freestyle smart points..
Check out Flatout’s store locator to see where you can get your hands on some.
- 2 original flatout wraps, I used the Italian lights
- 6 oz cooked chicken, cut in strips
- 6 slices (100g) lean deli ham
- 2 slices light swiss cheese (19g slices, pic below of the nutri info for my brand)
- 2 Tbsp light ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Lay out your wraps and place 3 oz of chicken in the bottom half, top with 3 slices of ham and 1 slice of swiss cheese.
- Put your dressing in a small zip lock bag and cut of a tiny hole, drizzle half over each wrap so your getting 1T on each.
- Fold wraps over and bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Cut each wrap into 3 and serve warm.
- Makes 2 quesadillas at 7 freestyle smart points each (9PP) nutritional info per serving, Calories 385...Fat 12.6g..Sat fat 3.9g..Carbs 16.6g...Fiber 9.2g...Sugars 1.1g..Sodium 1069.3mg...Protein 51.6g