I love making simple appetizer recipes to put out when entertaining, I have made pizza fingers before and thought chicken caesar ones would be super yummy, boy was I right. Your guests will love these and you will love how easy they are! Perfect snack food for all your holiday entertaining.. and they are only 2 smart points each on both blue & purple, 3SP on green.
Chicken caesar pizza fingers
- 1 pack Pillsbury pizza dough
- 8 oz about 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup light caesar dressing
- 2 Tbsp fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits I used great value, picture below
- 1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F, spray a large baking sheet with some cooking spray.
- Roll out your pizza dough onto sheet and pre-bake for 9 minutes. Turn oven down to 375F once pre-baked.
- In a bowl mix your shredded chicken, dressing, sour cream, and 1/4 cup of bacon bits together.
- Spread out evenly onto your pre-baked dough, sprinkle with remaining bacon bits and parmesan cheese.
- Bake in oven 8-9 minutes check the dough does not go too brown.
- Using a pizza cutter cut into 18 fingers, I cut off my end dough pieces, then one cut across the middle and 9 cuts down.Makes 18 fingers
SP Green- 3 using WW recipe builder
Points plus- 2 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per finger.. Calories 90..Fat 2.5g...Sat fat 0.8g.. Carbs 11.3g...Fiber 0.3g..Sugar 1.7g..Protein 5.8g using My Fitness Pal