How delicious do these little pot pies look! 🙂 I love using pillsbury products for simple dinners that everyone can enjoy, and most things can be made in very little time. These biscuit pies are a great quick and easy dinner. They are filled with chicken and broccoli and a hint of cheese, and only 3 freestyle smart points each.
Chicken & broccoli biscuit pies
- 1-7.5 oz package of pillsbury biscuits The ones in the 4 value pack, if you can't find these you can use the larger packs but points may change
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast I cook mine in the crock pot in a little broth on low for approx. 4 hours
- 2 cups frozen broccoli thawed
- ½ cup low fat condensed cream chicken soup
- 3 tablespoon panko crumbs
- ⅓ cup light grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon parmesan finely grated cheese
- 2 tablespoon bacon crumble
- Preheat oven to 375F, spray a regular sized muffin tray and set aside.
- Break open your biscuits and using a rolling pin flatten each biscuit, place in your muffin tin and push dough into place, try and come up the sides a bit with the dough.
- In a small bowl mix your grated cheese and panko crumbs together, divide over your 10 biscuit cups, pushing it down into the bottom.
- Cut up your thawed broccoli pieces, in a bowl mix your broccoli, chicken and soup together.
- Dived chicken mixture into your 10 biscuit cups, top with your parmesan cheese and bacon bits.
- Bake in oven for approx. 20 minutes, makes 10 pies at 3 SP freestyle each (2 will cost you 5SP on freestyle) 3sp or 3pp each, store in sealed container in the fridge.
- Nutrition info, not including the broccoli, per pie.. Calories 120... Fat 3.7g... Saturated fat 1.4g... Carbs 12.7g... Fiber 0.5g... Sugars 1.1g... Protein 9.6g