I love coming up with new appetizers, especially this time of year. We all have parties to attend or host when the holidays arrive, and these little bites are a perfect addition to your appetizer table. It's also hard to stay on track over the holidays with all those tempting snacks in front of you, but they are only 2 smart points each.. I'll be hanging out at this table!! 🙂
Chicken, bacon & cheese mini bites
- 1 package of pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- 4 oz cooked diced chicken
- 3 T real bacon crumble
- ¼ cup light cream cheese
- ⅓ cup light shredded mozzarella cheddar cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 24 mini muffin pan.
- Use a rolling pin and roll out your crescent rolls. Cut the rolls into small squares big enough to fit into the muffin tin, I used a pizza cutter and made square shapes. You will have enough to fill 24 muffin cups with the pack of 8 crescent rolls.
- Mix up the rest of your ingredients in a small bowl and divide between the 24 bites.
- Bake in oven for approx. 8-10 minutes, keep an eye on them to prevent burning. Drizzle with ranch dressing, you don't need much, 1-2 tablespoon in a little ziplock will cover them . 2 smart points each or 1 point plus each.
- Nutritional info per bite.. Calories 51... Fat 2.1g...Saturated fat 1g...Carbs 4.7g..Fiber 0g..Sugars 1.2g..Protein 3.1g