Potatoes, cheese and bacon… I mean does there need to be any other food in your life! 😉 This bake made for a perfect side dish and makes 6 generous servings. Its cheesy, creamy and you are sure to fall in love! 🙂 At 4 smart points per serving it makes for a great addition to any meal.
Cheesy potato & bacon bake
- 1 can of Progresso light creamy potato with bacon & cheese soup
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/3 cup diced peppers I used red pepper
- 3 cups frozen home fries
- 1/2 cup light grated cheese
- 4 strips Oscar Mayer bacon cooked and crumbled
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix everything together well in a bowl except for your crumbled bacon.
- Pour into a sprayed 9 inch dish and sprinkle your bacon crumbs evenly on top.
- Bake in oven for approx. 60 minutes. Makes 6 servings at 4sp or 4pp per serving.
- Nutritional info (not including veggies) per serving.. Calories 157... Fat 4.8g... Saturated fat 1g... Carbs 24.6g... Fiber 3.5g... Sugars 0.7g... Protein 6.4g