What do you do when you have a package of pillsbury biscuits that need to be used up pronto? Open up your cupboards and see what you can create 🙂 So say hello to this super easy sweet and salty treat, caramel pretzel biscuit pie. Only a few ingredients needed and you will love this I promise! Makes 4 generous servings at 6 smart points each.
Caramel pretzel biscuit pie
- 1 7.5 oz package pillsbury biscuits in the 4 value pack, you can use large ones and weigh out
- 25 g pretzels I used Ring Gold twist, about 15 pretzels
- 2.5 tablespoon smuckers caramel sauce
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 8 inch round bowl (or similar) with cooking spray.
- Cut your 10 biscuits into 4 pieces each.
- Crush your pretzels up in a small zip lock, I just used a heavy glass, you don't want any big pieces but you don't want it too fine either.
- Place your small dough pieces in the bag of crushed pretzels and shake to coat pieces. Spread out on bottom of your dish. Sprinkle any remaining pretzel crumbs onto dough.
- Use 1.5 tablespoon of caramel sauce and drizzle over biscuits, I find placing the sauce in a small zip lock and cutting a tip off an easy way to drizzle the sauce evenly. Sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Bake in oven for approx 22 minutes, remove form oven and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce. Cut into 4 pieces and serve warm.
- Each serving is 6 smart points on all 3 MyWW programs or 5 points plus.
- Nutritional info per serving.. Calories 183.. Fat 1.9g...Sat fat 0g...Carbs 40.1g...Fiber 0.8g..Sugars 10.2g...Protein 3.8g