Calling all you candy cane lovers… these donuts are so delicious!! I love candy cane and I hoard them after the holidays, you know when they go 75% off 😉 These make a perfect little baked treat for only 3 smart points each and so easy to make!
Candy cane donuts
Recipe type: Baking
3SP blue, green & purple/ 2pp each
- ½ cup flour
- 3 Tbsp white cake mix
- ½ Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp egg white(I buy the carton of liquid egg whites)
- ½ tsp peppermint extract
- ⅓ cup almond milk (I use original unsweetened)
- 2 Tbsp crushed candy cane
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 6 hole donut pan.
- In a bowl mix your flour, cake mix, baking powder and sugar . Mix in your egg whites, milk and extract.
- Fold in your crushed candy cane.
- Fill your 6 hole donut pan and bake for 16 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes, best served same day. Makes 6 donuts at 3sp each on all 3 MyWW programs or 2pp each.
- Nutritional info, per donut. Calories 70... Fat 0.3g... Saturated fat 0g.... Carbs 13.7g... Fiber 0.5g... Sugars 5.4g... Protein 1.7g