Want to zest up your plain baked chicken meals without adding too many points? This caesar baked chicken recipe is simple to make and so flavorful, it pairs really nicely with a caesar salad. Believe it or not, I had no bacon on hand when I created this recipe but if I had I definitely would sprinkle some crumbled bacon on top. Makes 4 servings at 4SP on blue & purple program, 7SP on green program.
Caesar baked chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3 tablespoon bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup + 3 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup fat free caesar dressing
- ⅓ cup fat free sour cream
- 1 garlic clove diced
- Preheat oven to 375F, spray a casserole dish with some nonstick spray.
- In a large ziplock bag mix together the bread crumbs, 3 tablespoon parmesan cheese and black pepper. Add the chicken breast and shake until coated.
- Place the chicken in the dish.
- In a small bowl mix together the dressing, sour cream, ⅓ cup parmesan cheese and garlic.
- Pour mixture overtop of the chicken and bake in oven for 35 minutes, turn oven to broil and bake for 2 minutes to brown the top.
- Serve immediately, feel free to add a little crumbled bacon on top.
- *Note- for blue/purple program it does not matter the weight of the chicken, points will remain the same, for green program these point values are based on a 5oz serving