Want to zest up your plain baked chicken meals without adding too many points? This caesar baked chicken recipe is simple to make and so flavorful, it pairs really nicely with a caesar salad. Believe it or not, I had no bacon on hand when I created this recipe but if I had I definitely would sprinkle some crumbled bacon on top. Makes 4 servings at 4SP on blue & purple program, 7SP on green program.
Caesar baked chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3 Tbsp bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup + 3 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup fat free caesar dressing
- 1/3 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 garlic clove (diced)
- Preheat oven to 375F, spray a casserole dish with some nonstick spray.
- In a large ziplock bag mix together the bread crumbs, 3 Tbsp parmesan cheese and black pepper. Add the chicken breast and shake until coated.
- Place the chicken in the dish.
- In a small bowl mix together the dressing, sour cream, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese and garlic.
- Pour mixture overtop of the chicken and bake in oven for 35 minutes, turn oven to broil and bake for 2 minutes to brown the top.
- Serve immediately, feel free to add a little crumbled bacon on top.
- *Note- for blue/purple program it does not matter the weight of the chicken, points will remain the same, for green program these point values are based on a 5oz serving
Smart Points- green- 7 using WW recipe builder
Points plus- 7 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per serving.. Calories 279...Fat 7.3g...Sat fat 2.5g...Carbs 10g...Fiber 0g..Sugar 0g.. Protein 41.1g using My Fitness Pal *Note- this includes all ingredients, even 0SP foods so if using these numbers in the WW calculator you may get different point values