What's not to like about butterfingers?? Other than the points.. 🙁 I'm always looking for ways to incorporate our favorite decadent treats into delicious baked goods, and these butterfingers donuts do not disappoint! They are guilt free at only 4 smart points each. 🙂
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- 2 mini butterfingers bars
- Vanilla icing
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a donut pan and set aside.
- Mix your flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon together.
- Add in your wet ingredients. Chop up your butterfinger bars, set aside ⅓ of the chocolate and then add the rest to your donut batter and mix well.
- Fill your donut pan and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Let donuts cool, then top with a little vanilla icing (I used Betty Crocker) you don't need a lot, just ½ teaspoon on each donut. Sprinkle remaining butterfingers on top of icing. Each donut is 4sp or 2pp.
- Nutritional info, per donut.. Calories 106.. Fat 1.1g... Saturated fat 0.3g... Carbs 19.2g... Fiber 0.5g... Sugars 11g... Protein 1.8g