Superbowl is creeping up and its my goal to create some easy and yummy snacks that anyone can make... and will be a hit at your party (because you know you don't want people to say "I don't want weight watcher food" 😉 Ugh.. hate when people do that! But no need to fret.. your guests will never think these spicy chicken wonton crisps are ww friendly.. and you can eat them too with no guilt.. They are only 1 point each so go ahead and enjoy a few. 🙂
Buffalo chicken wonton crisps
- 4 oz shredded cooked chicken
- ¼ cup softened light cream cheese
- 3 T franks hot sauce
- 2 T fat free ranch dressing
- ⅓ cup reduced fat grated cheese I used ww brand
- 22-24 wonton wrappers
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix all of your ingredients together (minus the wrappers)
- Place your wrappers on the cookie sheet and spray the tops of them with the cooking spray. Top with just under a tablespoon of chicken mixture. Pat down with a fork.
- Bake in oven for approx. 10 minutes. When they have been in about 7 minutes turn your cookie sheet around as the back ones may burn. From this point keep a close watch on them to prevent the wrappers from burning.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and serve immediately. 1 wonton crisp is 1pp. *Note, you can half the recipe to make less chips 🙂