Here’s another Superbowl finger food you can add to your party.. These buffalo cauliflower tots are so scrumptious.. and now that cauliflower has gone back to a decent price (at least where I am) you can whip these up in no time. They are spicy and a great little appetizer addition to your feast.. Best part, 2 tots for only 1 smart point! 🙂
Buffalo cauliflower tots
- 3 Tbsp light cream cheese softened
- 2 Tbsp light ranch dressing
- 3 Tbsp Reduced fat shredded cheese I used a 3 cheese blend
- 2 Tbsp franks hot sauce
- 1/2 cup Japanese style panko crumbs
- 2 cups of "cauliflower rice" fresh cauliflower run through the food processor
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a mini muffin pan.
- In a bowl mix together your cream cheese, ranch, shredded cheese and franks. Stir in your panko crumbs and cauliflower rice. Mix well
- Mix in your flour and egg white.
- Spoon into your 20 muffin cups.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes, turn tots over by carefully using a spoon or knife to go around the edges and then bake another 15 minutes.
- Makes 20 tots, 2 for 1sp on all 3 MyWW programs or 1pp, serve immediately with some dipping sauce. These will reheat well in the oven if you want to make them ahead of time.
- Nutritional info (not incl cauliflower) per tot. Calories 18...Fat 0.9g...Saturated fat 0.3g..Carbs 1.9g...Fiber 0.1g...Sugars 0.3g...Protein 0.8g..Sodium 90.9mg