These yummy blueberry oatmeal donuts make for a great breakfast. The fact that I can have a few for less points than a store bought donut would cost me is a win win! They make for a good grab and go breakfast if you make the night before, and are super easy to make. Each donut is just 2 SP on both blue and green programs, 1SP on purple.
Blueberry oatmeal donuts
- 1/2 cup +1T oats
- 1/4 cup white flour
- 1 T brown sugar
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- 1 t baking powder
- 2 T unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries smaller blueberries will work best
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix dry ingredients together and then add your wet. Gently fold in your blueberries. The mixture will be thick.
- Fill your sprayed donut pan and bake in oven for 16 minutes. Top with vanilla icing (I use Betty Crocker- 1Tbsp) Yields 5 donuts at 2 SP blue/greeen and 1SP purple (not incl the little icing)
- Nutritional info(adapted from my fitness pal) Per donut...Calories 77... Fat 0.9g... Saturated fat 0.1g... Carbohydrates 15.4g... Fiber 2g... Sugars 3.4g... Protein 1.9g *note- nutritional info includes all ingredients so when using these numbers in your WW calculator you may get a higher point value as some of these are 0 point foods