This post was made in partnership with Stevia In The Raw®. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.
September is here and it is time for the kids to head back to school, which just happens to be a great time for some new fall baking recipes to send with them in their lunches. I teamed up with Stevia In The Raw®, a zero-calorie sweetener made from the extract from the sweet leaves of the stevia plant perfect for all baking and cooking needs, to create a delicious Blueberry Funfetti Loaf that the kids and adults alike will enjoy.
Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag measures cup for cup with sugar, so it can easily be used in any of your favorite recipes to reduce sugar and calories. No conversion from sugar is necessary, as Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag is formulated so that 1 cup has the same sweetness as 1 cup of sugar. When using Stevia In The Raw® for baking recipes, it is recommended that the user replace about half the sugar in order to achieve the proper browning, rising and caramelizing that only sugar can provide. Up to 700 calories can be saved for every cup of sugar that is swapped out for Stevia In The Raw®.
This Blueberry Funfetti Loaf is delicious and so easy to bake up, and let’s not forget those sprinkles! Kids love sprinkles, so treat them and give them something to smile about when they open their lunch. You can also enjoy a piece while staying on track, as this tasty loaf is just 4 smart points per serving.
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp liquid egg whites (I buy the carton)
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- ⅓ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ½ cup milk (I used 1%)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1¾ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries (fresh can be replaced but best to use small berries)
- 3 Tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a regualr size loaf pan with some cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk together your egg, egg whites, sugar and stevia.
- Stir in your apple sauce, milk and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, baking powder and soda, and stir well. Gently fold in your blueberries and sprinkles.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 40-42 minutes until top is golden brown.
- Let cool then cut into 10 equal pieces, each serving is 4 smart points (3 points plus, old WW program)
- Nutritional info per serving (not incl blueberries) Calories 129... Fat 2g...Sat fat 0.2g...Carbs 23.6g...Fiber 0.7g...Sugars 7.3g...Protein 3.8g
- Loaf best stored in fridge, freeze after a few days.