If you follow me on Instagram then you know blueberry funfetti anything is a favorite of mine 😉 I like to create simple desserts that I can have in the oven in under 10 minutes.. I had some of the Great Value biscuits to use up (the 7.5 oz pack, 10 small biscuits and they come in a 4 value pack from Walmart) The first thing I saw when I opened my cupboard was my box of Pillsbury funfetti cake mix, so the rest is history! This tasty treat makes a great easy dessert everyone will love, it’s like eating a cupcake without all the points, serves 6 at 4 smart points each.
Blueberry funfetti biscuit pie
- 1 7.5 oz package Great value biscuits 10 small biscuits in the pack
- 3 Tbsp funfetti cake mix or any cake mix
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 Tbsp candy sprinkles
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla icing I buy Betty Crocker
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a round 8 inch dish with some cooking spray.
- Cut your 10 small biscuits into 4 pieces each, leaving you 40 dough pieces.
- In a small bowl mix your cake mix and water together, stir well.
- Dip each dough piece in the cake batter and then place in your dish, repeat with all dough pieces.
- Top biscuits with frozen blueberries and sprinkles.
- Bake in oven for approx 32 minutes.
- While it is still warm, drizzle your icing on top, I put mine in a small zip lock bag and cut off a small hole to drizzle..
- Cut into 6 equal pieces and serve warm.. Optional to top with some cool whip
- Nutritional info per serving, Calories 122...Fat 2g...Sat fat 0.4g...Carbs 23.6g..Fiber 0.7g..Sugars 6.1g...Protein 2.3g