It’s Monday… so I made donuts! 🙂 These blueberry dark chocolate donuts are bursting with blueberries and just enough chocolate to leave a smile on your face. Only 4 smart points each so go ahead and indulge!
Blueberry dark chocolate donuts
Recipe type: Baking
- ½ cup flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 Tbsp egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup almond milk (can sub for reg milk)
- ⅓ cup fresh blueberries (try not to use really big ones or else you be left with a big mess of a donut!)
- 3 squares of Lindt 70% dark chocolate or similar
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a donut pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix your dry ingredients together.
- Add in your egg whites, milk, vanilla and mix well.
- Break up 2 of your 3 squares of chocolate (set one aside to melt) I just place it in a small zip lock and break it up using a heavy glass)
- Very gently fold in your blueberries and chocolate.
- Divide into 5 donuts (Feel free to double the recipe if you require more)
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Melt your last square of chocolate in the microwave for 35 second intervals turning each time until melted, drizzle donuts equally. Each donut is 4 smart points or 2pp
- Nutritional info (not incl blueberries) Calories 98... Fat 1.8g...Sat fat 0.8g...Carbs 17g... Fiber 0.8g...Sugars 7g... Protein 2.7g