Another simple pillsbury recipe coming your way.. 🙂 These tasty little treats only require 4 ingredients and about 20 minutes of your time. The combination of the blueberries and cream cheese make for one delicious dessert.. And they are only 2 smart points each. I don't know about you...but that makes me happy!! 🙂
Blueberry cinnamon cream cheese pinwheels
- 1 package of pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- ¼ cup softened light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Lay your crescent rolls in 2 strips of 4.Pinch close any openings in the pastry.
- Spread 2 tablespoon of cream cheese on to each piece and then sprinkle with ½ teaspoon cinnamon on each.
- Roll up and place them in the freezer for about 5 minutes, it helps when cutting them.
- Cut each roll into 8 pieces and then top with your blueberries. You will want to push down the blueberries into the pinwheel so they wont fall off.
- Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes. Serve warm. Pinwheels are 2sp each or 1pp, 2 for 3pp. Enjoy 🙂
- Nutritional info (not incl blueberries) Calories 54... Fat 2.3g... Saturated fat 0.9g... Carbs 6.9g... Fiber 0.1g... Sugars 1.8g... Protein 1.3g