If you follow me on Instagram, its no secret that I love me some pancakes! 🙂 But its also no secret that I always use the pancake mix, and then spruce them up. I wanted to create some low point pancakes from scratch for a change. These blueberry banana pancakes were yummy, and the points stayed nice and low by incorporating a mashed banana into the mixture. This does change the texture of the pancake, they are more on the moist side, but if your ok with that then I think you will enjoy these. And it makes a nice serving of 5 good sized pancakes for only 5 freestyle smart plus.
Blueberry banana pancakes
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 egg white 2T
- 1/4 cup almond milk I use unsweetened original
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- Mix your flour and baking powder (I use a measuring cup as my bowl when making pancake mix up, it makes for easy pouring onto your pan).
- Mash up your banana, add remaining ingredients except the blueberries and mix well. If it seems to thick to pour you can add 1-2T of water (it may depend on how big your banana is) gently fold in the blueberries.
- Cook on a sprayed pan on stove top on medium heat turning over when bubbles start to show.
- Makes 5 pancakes, serve with whip cream. 5sp on all 3 MyWW programs or 5pp for all 5 pancakes.
- Nutritional info, not including fruit.. For all 5 pancakes.. Calories 191.. Fat 1.3g.. Saturated fat 0.1g... Carbs 33.1g.. Fiber 1.4g.. Sugars 0.9g... Protein 8.2g