Although I have been a WW member for 20+ years this current journey started back in January 2014 and since then I have been enjoying these banana s'mores as my go-to favorite sweet treat. This decadent treat is kinda where my "drizzle" in drizzle me skinny came from. I was making these weekly and posting on my social media and I became known as that girl that drizzles chocolate on things haha.. I realized in all these years I have never added this creation to my blog and I thought it was about time it had its very own page 🙂 This dessert is proof that you only need a little and it doesn't have to be hard to cure that sweet craving. At just 2 personal points/smart points it remains one of my favorite things to make when I need that indulgence, I have shown what I use below to make it, you can also use Lily's dark chocolate chips.
- Marshmallow fluff
- Dark chocolate
- Graham cracker
You really do not need much chocolate, even though the piece may seem small as you are melting it I promise it is enough to drizzle over the banana.
The key to microwaving the fluff is to watch it and just as it starts to expand in the microwave, remove it and instantly spread it onto the banana, if you wait too long it hardens up and will become difficult to spread.
- 1 banana
- 1 heaping tablespoon marshmallow fluff
- ½ square lindt 70% dark chocolate 5g piece *you could also use 1 point worth of Lily's dark chocolate chips
- Sprinkle of crushed graham crumbs
- Peel and cut your banana in half
- Melt your chocolate in a microwave safe dish, I melt for 30 seconds on high, turn the piece of chocolate over then melt another 30 seconds.
- Now melt your fluff in the microwave for 20 seconds, it will rise, when you take it out of the microwave do not stir it just spread it on the banana as quickly as you can. Then drizzle your melted chocolate over the banana (I just use a small spoon) another option would be to place the chocolate piece (or chocolate chips) in a small ziplock bag and melt in the microwave, cut off a tiny tip to help drizzle on the banana.
- Sprinkle with graham crumbs, I crush up one graham cracker square and use just a very small amount of it, the rest will save well for your next treat 🙂
- You now have yourself a delicious 2 point sweet treat, I count 1 point for the fluff and 1 point for the chocolate since I use such a small amount of graham crumbs I do not add a point for it. Only 2PP providing banana's are a 0PP food for you