I've teamed up with Flatout bread to bring you this delicious decadent creation.. You should watch some of their video's on their website for some serious, not to mention easy inspiration! I am always thinking of new ways to use my Flatouts, these breads have been a huge part of my point friendly lifestyle for a few years... and I will never run out of ways to eat them! With summer on it's way I thought summer = campfires and campfires = s'mores.. am I right or am I right?? S'mores are just about one of my favorite things to eat, what is not to love about the ooey gooey chocolaty mess that they are 🙂 I will turn just about anything I can think of into a s'mores creation.. and these banana s'mores pockets are amazing.. so simple to make and what I love about them is your not limited to making them in the oven, you can wrap them in some foil, pop on the fire grill a few minutes each side and you have yourself one tasty treat! Points will depend on how much chocolate and marshmallow you throw in there, but you can easily enjoy one for 5 smart points. Be sure to check out Flatout breads store locator to find them at a store near you!
Banana s'mores flatout pocket
- Flatout original I used light
- 1 egg
- Banana slices
- Mini marshmallows
- Mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Whisk your egg in a small bowl.
- Lay out your flatout and brush all around the edges with your egg.
- Fill half of your wrap with banana slices, marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Fold over and press edges together forming a closed pocket.
- Bake in oven for about 12 minutes (or wrap in foil and pop on fire grill for a few minutes each side)
- If you use the light wraps, about a dozen mini marshmallows and ½ tablespoon mini chocolate chips it will be 5 smart points or 4 points plus, you can make as few or as many as you need.