It has been so chilly lately, not what you'd expect for August, more like a late October day..So it got me thinking about Fall, my favorite season, and of coarse with fall comes pumpkins! I have never been a huge pumpkin fan although it is growing on me and that's due to my experimenting with it 😉 I know a lot of my followers are pumpkin mad....so this one is for you 🙂 This banana pumpkin loaf is so easy to make and definitely leaves you satisfied.. at only 4 smart points there's no guilt after a nice big slice 🙂
Banana pumpkin loaf
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon all spice
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 medium banana's mashed
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg & 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoon apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon raw pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a regular sized loaf pan and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together all of your dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl whisk together your egg and egg white. Stir in your mashed banana, pumpkin, apple sauce and vanilla.
- Add wet to dry and mix well. Pour into your loaf pan and sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top.
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes. Let cool and cut into 10 slices. Each slice is 4sp on all 3 MyWW programs or 3pp. Due to the banana and pumpkin this is a denser loaf but none the less still delicious. Best stored in fridge.
- Nutritional info, not including bananas and pumpkin, per slice Calories 108.. Fat 0.8g... Saturated fat 0.2g.. Carbs 21.1g... Fiber 1.3g... Sugars 10.4g... Protein 3.5g