Looking for a little treat to add to your breakfast table? These oatmeal cups are so easy to make, and will impress your guests! Or you can just enjoy them for yourself, I am all about making my food look pretty, I feel so much more satisfied after eating. They are only 2 smart points each and delicious!
Banana oatmeal yogurt cups
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- In a small bowl mash your banana, add honey and vanilla and mix.
- Add in oats and cinnamon and stir well.
- Spray a muffin tin and divide mixture over 6 muffin cups. Using a spoon form the mixture into cups, bringing it up the sides.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Bake in oven at 350F for 14 minutes.
- Let cool and then fill with your favorite yogurt.
- Store in sealed container in the fridge, each oatmeal cup is 1-2PP, (not incl yogurt)
- Nutritional info, per cup (not incl banana) Calories 63...Fat 1g..Saturated fat 0.2g...Carbs 12.2g...Fiber 1.4g..Sugars 3.3g...Protein 1.7g