If your like me and love your pancakes then you might of been a little upset to see they took a bit of a hit as far as points go, ⅓ cup of pancake mix use to cost you 3pp and now you will be handing over 5sp for that same serving 🙁 But this girl was not going to give up her pancakes!! I will still make up my mix from time to time, but I though I would try and create some from scratch that might be a little more filling and satisfying.. So I made these delicious banana oatmeal chocolate chip pancakes that were yummy and filling, now keep in mind due to the banana in there the texture is different. Makes 6 pancakes at 8 smart points or 7 points plus.
Banana oatmeal chocolate chip pancakes
- ¼ cup flour
- ⅓ cup oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 medium banana mashed
- 2 tablespoon egg whites
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoon mini chocolate chips
- Heat up your griddle on the stove and spray with some cooking spray.
- I like to make my mix in the measuring cup for easy pouring. Mix your dry ingredients together.
- Mash your banana and add to dry, then add your egg whites and milk. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Pour out onto your hot griddle and cook until done.
- Makes 6 pancakes at 5-8 personal points depending on your 0PP foods, 8sp blue & green, 5sp purple or 7 points plus
- Nutritional info (not including the banana) Calories 271.. Fat 5.2g... Saturated fat 2g... Carbs 47.7... Fiber 4.3g... Sugars 6g... Protein 9.9g