I just love a good loaf..and I am a big fan of cinnamon sugar anything! 😉 So this banana cinnamon swirl loaf had me smiling from ear to ear 🙂 It’s just 3 smart points per slice on both the blue & purple program and 4 smart points on green, and makes 10 nice large slices.. Enjoy!
Banana cinnamon swirl loaf
- 1.5 cups flour
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1/4 cup 0% plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cinnamon swirl mix *use below ingredinets
- 2 Tbsp white sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a regular sized loaf pan and set aside.
- Mix flour, baking soda and 1 tsp cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl using an electric mixer beat together your mashed banana and brown sugar. Add in your eggs, apple sauce and yogurt and continue beating. Add your vanilla and then stir in your dry ingredients.
- Put half of the batter into your loaf pan and spread out.
- In a small zip lock bag shake together your 3 Tbsp white sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon. Evenly sprinkle it on top of your batter. You can use the tip of a knife to swirl the mix around. Pour the remaining batter into your loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes. Let cool and cut into 10 slices, each slice is 3SP blue & purple, 4SP green
- Nutritional info (not incl banana) Per slice.. Calories 137.. Fat 0.7g.. Saturated fat 0.2g... Carbs 28g... Fiber 1g... Sugars 13g... Protein 3.9g