If you know anything about me, you might know I am not a fan of eggs.. I wish I liked them but I just can’t seem to acquire a taste. So I try to get creative when it comes to”egg” type dishes, like your basic french toast. This banana french toast is definitely different but so delicious, and only 5 smart points or 5 points plus for 3 slices.
Banana cinnamon french toast
- 6 slices low calories bread I use sara lee
- 1 large mashed banana
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Heat up your pan or griddle on the stove and add some cooking spray. In a bowl using a electric mixer beat together your banana, egg and milk for 1 minute.
- Dip your slices of bread into the mix and cook on your heated pan.
- Mix your sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle on bread while cooking.
- Serve with fresh fruit, 5-7 personal points depending on your 0PP foods, 5SP blue & purple, 6SP green 5 points plus per 3 slices of toast. Serves 2. * Smart point value was determined using the WW freestyle recipe builder
- Nutrition info (not including banana) per serving.. Calories 204... Fat 4.7g... Saturated fat 1.3g... Carbs 34.3g... Fiber 7.8g... Sugars 8.6g... Protein 11.8g