I love when I can bake up yummy big cookies and they are nice and low in points! Using banana's in baking recipes is a great way to keep points down.. these banana snickerdoodle cookies were something I just winged one day and the end result was one delicious soft (and large) cookie..Win win 🙂 Go bake up a batch today and you will love them.. 2 smart points each.
banana bread snickerdoodle cookies
- Preheat oven to 375F, line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together your egg and sugar, mix in your mashed banana, apple sauce, melted butter and vanilla.
- Stir in your flour, baking soda and powder and nutmeg.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto parchment paper.
- In a small bowl or a ziplock bag mix your ½ tablespoon sugar with ½ teaspoon cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon all spice. Sprinkle over your 20 cookies and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Makes 20 cookies at 2 smart points or 1 point plus each, keep in sealed container and best stored in fridge.
- Nutritional info per cookie (not incl banana) Calories 52...Fat 1.5g..Saturated fat 0.8g...Carbs 8.5g...Fiber 0.2g...Sugar 2.5g... Protein 1.1g