In need of some simple dishes for your upcoming New Years party? These cheeseburger rolls couldn’t be any easier to make, and will be a big hit! You only need a few ingredients and they can be made when time is running short. Only 3 smart points each and satisfyingly filling.
- ¾ lb extra lean ground beef, cooked
- 8 slices Oscar Mayer center cut bacon
- ½ cup light grated cheese
- 16 Egg roll wrappers
- Cook your ground beef and your bacon in separate pans on stove and drain. Crumble up the bacon and mix into your ground beef. Preheat oven to 350F.
- Take your egg roll wrappers and place on a diagonal in front of you, spoon in a little of the ground beef mixture and then top with a sprinkle of cheese.
- Roll your wrapper and then when your half way tuck in your sides then continue rolling. You will need to use water to wet down your ends and seal the wrappers shut.
- Bake on a sprayed sheet for approx. 10-12 minutes, checking often. Serve warm with your choice of dip, mustard or ranch works well. 3 sp or pp per roll.
- Nutritional info per roll.. Calories 121..Fat 3.8g..Saturated fat 1.2g..Carbs 13g...Fiber 0g...Sugars 0g..Protein 8.6g