So you might of guessed by now that I like to make pasta bake casseroles. 🙂 I just find they make a great simple and quick meal that the whole family can enjoy. This bacon cheeseburger one is no exception, I mean who doesn’t enjoy a bacon cheeseburger! 😉 It really is simple to put together and only 8 smart points per serving.
Bacon cheeseburger pasta bake
- 2 cups high fiber pasta I measure pasta uncooked
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef about 14oz cooked
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 6 slices cooked low point bacon I use Oscar Mayer center cut bacon
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 2 Tbsp light cream cheese softened
- 1 cup light grated cheese
- 2 Tbsp panko crumbs
- Cook both your pasta and ground beef, drain and add to a large bowl
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Chop up your cooked bacon slices, add 3 slices to the beef and pasta mix, leaving other 3 slices for topping.
- Mix your pasta, beef, onion, ketchup, mustard and softened cream cheese together, make sure cream cheese mixes in well.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of your grated cheese, leaving the other 1/2 cup for topping
- Spread out into your casserole dish, top with your panko crumbs, remaining 1/2 cup cheese and 3 slices of chopped bacon.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes, serves 6 at 6-8 personal points, 8sp on all 3 MyWW programs or 8 points plus each, *note- use WW pasta and points is 6 on purple
- Nutrition info, per serving.. Calories 308... Fat 10.8g... Saturated fat 2.7g... Carbs 27.9g... Fiber 3g... Sugars 4.1g... Protein 27.9g