Mmmm pizza, probably the most loved food in the world 😉 and what I love about weight watchers is we can still enjoy a good old slice of real pizza and work it into our points. I still like to find creative ways to enjoy it in a more point friendly manner and these mini deep dish pizzas are so delicious and satisfying.. They are easy to make and don't require many ingredients, the whole family will want to dig into these!
Mini deep dish meat lovers pizza
- 1 package of pillsbury pizza dough
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- ⅓ cup light shredded cheese
- 36 slices of pepperoni
- 4 oz cooked lean ground beef
- 4 slices cooked low point bacon I use Oscar Mayer center cut
- 1 chicken sausage cooked (I used a spicy al fresco sausage)
- Cook your ground beef, sausage and bacon, drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400F, spray a 12 hole regular size muffin tin.
- Roll out your pizza dough and cut into 12 even pieces, stuff into each muffin cup trying to pull dough up the sides. Pre-bake dough for 6 minutes, remove from oven. Turn oven down to 375F. Now you can shape the dough a little better, careful it will be hot but try to shape each into a muffin cup.
- Dice up your chicken sausage and add to your ground beef, chop up your cooked bacon and mix into your meat mixture.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce into the bottom of all 12 cups. Divide your cheese into the bottom of your 12 pizzas.
- Divide your meat mixture up and then top with 3 slices of pepperoni onto each.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Serve immediately. Makes 12 mini pizzas at 4sp or 4pp each.
- Nutritional info, per pizza.. Calories 144.. Fat 5.1g.. Saturated fat 1.2g... Carbs 16.8g.. Fiber 0.8g... Sugars 2.5g.. Protein 8.3g