I wanted chocolate, and peanut butter… and cookies.. Yup all of it.. But well we all know that would of just left me with guilt… not too mention negative points!! 😉 So I baked up these delicious double chocolate peanut butter banana cookies.. My craving was cured with these yummy soft chocolaty cookies, and they are only 1 smart point each 🙂 They will freeze well too, you can even cut them up and use them on your yogurt for a sweet little topping..
Double chocolate peanut butter banana cookies
- 1 large banana mashed
- 3 Tbsp light peanut butter I use Kraft light, 3T is 8sp
- 1/4 cup + 1Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl mash your banana, mix in your peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in your flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and vanilla.
- Stir in your chocolate chips.
- Drop by small spoon onto baking sheet, bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Makes 18 small cookies at 1 sp each (1pp) Store in fridge for longer keeping, will freeze well.
- Nutritional info per cookie (not incl banana) Calories 31... Fat 1.3g... Saturated fat 0.3g...Carbs 4.3g... Fiber 0.4g... Sugars 1.3g... Protein 0.8g
- *Please note, I do not add points for the banana even though it is mashed, it is up to you if you decide to add points.