These roll ups make a great snack or lunch, and would also be great served up at your next party! I used the Flatout protein up wraps, sea salt & black pepper, each wrap has 12g of protein! You only need a few ingredients and a couple of minutes to whip up these tasty bites.
- 1 flatout bread wrap, I used the protein up, sea salt & crushed pepper
- 3 laughing cow triangles, I use jalapeno flavor, feel free to use your favorite
- 1 Tbsp real bacon bits
- ¼ cup light shredded cheese
- Using a fork mix together your laughing cow, bacon and shredded cheese til well combined.
- Spread evenly over your flatout bread.
- Roll up into one long piece, using a serrated knife cut into about 12 pieces.
- Serve immediately or can be stored in fridge until ready to serve. My serving was 8sp for all 12 pieces, also feel free to increase your ingredients if you want to make these to serve at a party, as an alternative you can use light cream cheese (softened) instead of laughing cow.
- Based on my ingredients the whole wrap is 8 smart points (7PP)