There’s a new bubble up in town and I think you are all going to love these super easy and tasty breakfast bubble up cups! They are great for meal prep and will freeze well. Feel free to add in extra veggies to suit you, I left out cheese to keep them low in points but I’m sure if you don’t mind the extra point cheese would be a great addition. I already have several ideas floating around this crazy head of mine for more “bubble up cup” creations 🙂 Go make these now, I promise you won’t be disappointed, just 2 smart points each on Weight Watchers® freestyle.
- 1- 7.5oz package of biscuits, see pic above, I buy mine at Walmart in the U.S
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk (I used 1%)
- ¼ cup diced pepper (I used green)
- ¼ cup diced onion (I used red onion)
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F, spray a regular size muffin tin with cooking spray *note- eggs are famous for sticking so spray well.
- Cut your 10 small biscuits into 6 pieces each, place the 6 pieces in each muffin cup, so you will have 10 breakfast cups in total.
- In a bowl mix your diced pepper, onion, tomato and garlic, divide over your 10 muffin cups.
- In a large measuring cup beat your eggs and milk together, add in salt & pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over your 10 biscuit/veggie cups and fill to the top.
- Bake in oven for 20-23 minutes until biscuits are baked through.
- Carefully remove from tin using a knife to scrape muffins out.
- Makes 10 breakfast cups, best stored in the fridge and will freeze well.
Smart points- (green) 3 using WW recipe builder
Points plus- 3 using a PP calculator
Nutrition info (including veggies) Calories 106...Fat 3.7g...Sat fat 1.2g...Carbs 12g...Fiber 0.2g...Sugar 2.6g...Protein 5.6g using My Fitness Pal *note this included veggies, if using these numbers in a SP/PP calculator you may get a different point value