Cheesy loaded baked chicken
7-10PP, 7SP blue/purple, 10SP green
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 6 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits crumble
- 1 bunch Green onion, diced
Heat oven to 375F, spray a baking dish with some cooking spray.
Mix together the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, bacon and green onion (leaving a little of both the bacon bits and green onion aside for sprinkling on top) add in ½ cup shredded cheese.
Place the chicken in the dish, evenly spread the cheese mixture on top of the 4 breasts.
Sprinkle with the other ½ cup cheese, then sprinkle remaining bacon bits and green onion.
Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
Personal Points- 7-10 depending on your 0PP foods
Smart Points- blue & purple- 7
Smart Points- green- 10
Points Plus- 9
Nutritional info per serving.. Calories 395...Fat 16.4g...Sat fat 7.8g...Carbs 7g...Fiber 0g...Sugar 0g... Protein 49g *these numbers include all ingredients.