Spinach and artichoke pasta bake
6SP blue, green & purple, as recipe states however if you use whole wheat pasta it is 4SP on purple, 5PP
- 2 cups measured uncooked cooked high fiber pasta (see picture below to see my brand)
- 4 oz softened light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced calorie mayo
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 4 cups fresh chopped spinach
- 6 oz can artichoke hearts drained
- 1/3 cup light shredded mozzarella
- 1 Tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese
- Dash of salt & pepper
Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9x13 casserole dish with some cooking spray
In a bowl mix together your cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, artichoke, spinach, garlic, salt & pepper and mozzarella. Toss in your cooked drained pasta and mix well.
Spread out into your casserole dish, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and bake in oven for approx 25 minutes.
Cut into 6 equal servings.. 6SP blue, green & purple as recipe states, feel free to swap out whole wheat pasta for purple making it 4SP
Nutritional info per serving (not incl spinach & artichoke) Calories 185...Fat 6.7g..Saturated fat 2.9g..Carbs 22.8g..Fiber 3.5g...Sugars 1.9g..Protein 7g..